The 2023 Blood Donation Day
On January 17, the SMi Youth Union partnered with the Hue Regional Blood Transfusion Center at Hue Central Hospital to hold a blood drive, with the motto “Every drop of blood you give could save a life”.
The program is held three times a year, and this was the second in 2023. The donors queued early in the morning and underwent a free check-up to detect any health problems beforehand.
The event has become one of the leading SMi volunteer activities. The donated blood could save many lives or contribute to the recovery of patients.
Nguyen Tan Long is a second-year student majoring in the Business Management program and said: “This is the 5th time I have given blood. I was a little nervous at the first time, but the thought that my small donation would help sick patients to recover and live happily again motivated me to come regularly.
In fact, donating blood is not only beneficial to the recipient but also to the donor. The body works to replenish blood loss and stimulates the production of new blood cells. I hope that more young people will understand these benefits, overcome their worries and donate blood charitably for the health of all."
With the motto “Don’t just take, give!,” the SMi Youth Union has been a pioneer in holding blood donation days and charitable activities in general.
- German student experience an exchange semester at SouthStar Management Institute
- The Opening Ceremony of the Exchange Program With SunMoon University
- SMi students won the 3rd prize at Vietnamese speaking contest for foreign students 2023
- Welcoming Day for the 2023-2024 School Year
- Talkshow 'Electronic Customs, Import and Export Procedures and Customs Valuation'