SMi Students at Viet Nam Young Logistics Talents
Viet Nam Young Logistics Talents is a contest organized by the Vietnam Logistics Human Resources Development Association with the support of the Import-Export Department, Ministry of Industry and Trade. With the mission of finding high-quality human resources for Vietnam's logistics industry, this is a prestigious and quality playground for young people who are passionate about the field to have the opportunity to practice real problems and improve their expertise as well as have the opportunity to interact with businesses in the industry.
After much effort and effort, LOGICIANS team including four students of Logistics and Supply Chain Management Faculty was successfully passed for the Top 16 finals of VNYLT 2023 held at the University of Transport, HoChiMinh City.
At the contest, LOGICIANS did their best and got the worthy results. Congratulations to our LOGICIANS!
- German student experience an exchange semester at SouthStar Management Institute
- The 2023 Blood Donation Day
- The Opening Ceremony of the Exchange Program With SunMoon University
- SMi students won the 3rd prize at Vietnamese speaking contest for foreign students 2023
- Welcoming Day for the 2023-2024 School Year