'Ring the Golden Bell' Contest for SMi Students
SouthStar Management Institute held its first RING THE GOLDEN BELL CONTEST with the participation of Dr. David Hugh Saiia - SMi Dean, MA. Nguyen Minh Nhat - SMi; SMi lecturers, guests, and 100 students from all departments of the Institute.
To ring the golden bell, candidates must answer questions about natural sciences, social studies, economics, culture, music, and sports. Notably, candidates are assisted by lecturers to increase their chances of winning. The final result was excellent. Student Le Na from class K26HP-QLC (Logistics and SCM) won the first prize and became champion ringing the bell season I; student Nguyen Nhat My Tien from K28HP-QLC3 (Logistics and SCM) was the runner-up, and other three students won third prizes.
RING THE GOLDEN BELL is an intellectual playground that not only provides students with a lot of useful knowledge but also the opportunity to build and cement the teacher-student relationship, creating good memories during their studies and training at SouthStar Management Institute.
Some photos taken during the contest:
- German student experience an exchange semester at SouthStar Management Institute
- The 2023 Blood Donation Day
- The Opening Ceremony of the Exchange Program With SunMoon University
- SMi students won the 3rd prize at Vietnamese speaking contest for foreign students 2023
- Welcoming Day for the 2023-2024 School Year