Journey to ASEAN - P2A
In 2012, Passage to ASEAN (P2A) was established by Rangsit University in Thailand, Duy Tan University in Vietnam, Norton University in Cambodia, Lao National University, and Myanmar Computer Institute. This is a practical activity towards the historic milestone of 2015 - marking the birth of the ASEAN Community (AC) with three pillars: the ASEAN Security Community (ASC), the ASEAN Economic Community (AEC) and ASEAN Socio-Cultural Community (ASCC).
Nearly 5 years of establishment, P2A organization has expanded and has nearly 70 participating universities and colleges in order to connect, support, enhance understanding and exchange of cultures, customs and practices... of other countries. at the same time, initially facilitated cooperation in a number of fields, including training and research. P2A agrees to use English as a common language and moves to recognize training programs and diplomas among countries in the region to support labor rotation and create jobs for students right after graduation..
Understanding the role of P2A organizations and actively participating in P2A activities, Duy Tan students have had practical jobs, contributing to building a stronger and stronger ASEAN Community and expanding international career development opportunities. P2A has accompanied young people on the journey of experience to Southeast Asian countries, helping students increase their understanding of the life, culture and people of countries in the region. This is also an opportunity for students to hone their communication skills in English, expand their relationships and set the stage for future global work.
The main activities within the framework of P2A that Duy Tan University regularly organizes:
- P2A Journeys: Organized for Duy Tan students to exchange at universities in ASEAN as well as welcome student delegations from universities in the bloc to Duy Tan University. save.
- P2A ASEAN In One: The annual P2A event is held at Duy Tan University with the participation of students from all over the country and ASEAN students.
- Welcoming Day for the 2023-2024 School Year
- Talkshow 'Electronic Customs, Import and Export Procedures and Customs Valuation'
- Talkshow "Development Trends and Career Opportunities in the Finance-Insurance Industry"
- 'Ring the Golden Bell' Contest for SMi Students
- SMi Students Win Third Prize in the 2021 ECO-n Finals